The (all important) Masthead.
What The Exonian Does on Our Weeks Off (Going biweekly isn’t soft…)
- Read the 8th page
- Repeatedly refresh the niche.com page hoping we’ll be at the top
- Plan how we can make exonian.net even uglier
- Read old legal documents to keep our dry, humorless writing skills sharp
- Hang out with all of our friends, who totally exist! (they just go to a
different school and don’t
- Finish our homework, and for our break, do our English homework for fun!
- Contemplate all the life decisions that led us to be in such an
underwhelming student organization.
Maybe try to
get into debate again…
- Make study playlists that consist only of underground Austrian goat
- Spend hours practicing our witty A/E comebacks in the mirror
- Blame race as the “only” reason we got rejected from Andover
- Sketch models for prisons
- Watch “How to Kiss” YouTube videos
- Adhere to our mission statement: “The first role of the paper is to
chronicle Exeter’s history”—a